• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World of Frazetta V1 TP Cheap $9.99 JUST RELEASED! FREE SHIP!

68 posts in this topic

Bill is getting his supplies. It was a special order item that slipped through the cracks. I am sending him other supplies for the long wait, but I was in between restocks, that is why the wait.

The new guy that was just added I found it, it was a preorder, will ship this week.

Here for now is waiting for books, even though he states that he is not, he is. He ordered a bunch of trades and hardcovers , some have not been printed yet.

If he say's he isn't waiting then fine, cross him off the list. But he is waiting so maybe it's best to keep him on it.

Here4Now is waiting for a refund of $430.00............END OF STORY. :makepoint:

Bill is getting his supplies. It was a special order item that slipped through the cracks. I am sending him other supplies for the long wait, but I was in between restocks, that is why the wait.

The new guy that was just added I found it, it was a preorder, will ship this week.

Here for now is waiting for books, even though he states that he is not, he is. He ordered a bunch of trades and hardcovers , some have not been printed yet.

If he say's he isn't waiting then fine, cross him off the list. But he is waiting so maybe it's best to keep him on it.

ComicSupply: stop posting on these message boards until you have resolved each and every outstanding complaint you have, with anybody on earth.

Here for now is waiting for books, even though he states that he is not, he is. He ordered a bunch of trades and hardcovers , some have not been printed ye

How about giving him what he is owed.

Then, when the other "yet-to-be-printed" stuff becomes available, send him those.

THAT would be a good thing to do. Also, will help avoid it becoming another one of the numerous "slipped thru the cracks" that seem to be your specialty.

Here for now is waiting for books, even though he states that he is not, he is. He ordered a bunch of trades and hardcovers , some have not been printed ye

Then, when the other "yet-to-be-printed" stuff becomes available, send him those.

THAT would be a good thing to do. Also, will help avoid it becoming another one of the numerous "slipped thru the cracks" that seem to be your specialty.

Here4Now is NOT waiting for any pre-order books, comics, supplies or anything. He has already replaced everything on his original order (meaning there is nothing yet to be printed, he has everything) and just wants a refund of his $430.00 and change. Comic Supply refused to give him a cash refund.

Here4Now is NOT waiting for any pre-order books, comics, supplies or anything. He has already replaced everything on his original order (meaning there is nothing yet to be printed, he has everything) and just wants a refund of his $430.00 and change.

3 posts above, Russ says that he is. This replacement order must've slipped thru the cracks. These things happen, you know. meh

Here4Now is NOT waiting for any pre-order books, comics, supplies or anything. He has already replaced everything on his original order (meaning there is nothing yet to be printed, he has everything) and just wants a refund of his $430.00 and change.

3 posts above, Russ says that he is. This replacement order must've slipped thru the cracks. These things happen, you know. meh

I know, I know.......must be Gospel then. ;)

It would probably help matters greatly if CS were actually in contact with the three people who are still owed, instead of claiming to be.

Here4Now is NOT waiting for any pre-order books, comics, supplies or anything. He has already replaced everything on his original order (meaning there is nothing yet to be printed, he has everything) and just wants a refund of his $430.00 and change. Comic Supply refused to give him a cash refund.

Whodda thunk it? :o

meh

The list is only of the ones that are still hoping. I've given up because it was so long ago. Who knows how many there are just like me that don't even bother to list the items that haven't been received.

But IDDiots can't still yack about Karma and not wanting to judge and like that all they want. Ignorance.