• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DareDevil 1 Low Grade

34 posts in this topic

Thanks for the grades. The spine is not fragile. Worse for wear would be a better description I suppose. I have looked at this book a number of times since I got it. There are day's I can call it a 2.5 Then there are day's I call it a 2.0 I guess it's a "tweener" book. The scans are what they are. I have not tweaked anything on it. What it scans and shows is what you see. The FC scan was done through a 4 ml Mylar. The BC is without any bag. I forgot to take it out of the bag for the FC scan.

Thanks for the grades. The spine is not fragile. Worse for wear would be a better description I suppose. I have looked at this book a number of times since I got it. There are day's I can call it a 2.5 Then there are day's I call it a 2.0 I guess it's a "tweener" book. The scans are what they are. I have not tweaked anything on it. What it scans and shows is what you see. The FC scan was done through a 4 ml Mylar. The BC is without any bag. I forgot to take it out of the bag for the FC scan.

2.0 or 2.5 - not much difference - a low grade reader with no really ugly flaws is wht matters most.

lowest grade acceptable to collectors. Hlaf of good value

Somehow I don't think so. The book guides for $272 in a 2.0 Nobody I know would sell this type of book for $136 If your willing to sell books like this for 50% off guide. Go ahead and post them for sale. See how long it takes to sell the entire bunch of book's. Not to long would be my educated guess.

Smitty. Go take your Newbie name calling somewhere else. Moronic insufficiently_thoughtful_person post's are posted by such like people. Go to Ebay and buy them all then. Trust there grading....

These boards aren't Ebay. People here can actually grade a book accurately. They can also price a book correctly as well.