• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I Get...

108 posts in this topic

So when you figure I am paying for $300 plus per month to store and $49 per month for an unused storage it adds up month after month. Plus there are items that from time to time get ruined in the storage. I had an entire case of Teddy Ruxpins get ruined dolls,books trashed..

things I have kept for years since highschool..don't last as well in the Kansas climate. A lot of my old stuff got a white mold..ick ick..I worry about boxes that are buried so deeply i havent seen them in over 8 years..

We really need to get our own storage here on the property we have plenty of land (our neighbor has 88 acres we don't have near that!) we have enough to build our own storage though. We'd have to get one of the kids or some of them to help anyway. My husband couldn't do it himself. I keep telling him it would save us enough money to attend another con each year if we'd self store on our own land..

Who is Pat..someone else I might drink vicariously through?..If I drink vicariously via Flaming Telepath, Jimmers, Gav and Catrick..I wouldn't need the vicodin..

The Resurrection

It was a pic of trim..rabid beaver y'know..I think it was on the mound city collection thread and the trim thread..related I suppose if you're into that..not that there's anything wrong with that...not my thing...

NOT TJ Lebowelski...Tijuana..smarty pants..