• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA Captain Marvel & Warlock ALL BOOKS $35.00 Shipped!

45 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Continuing 'The Great Culling of 2009©', This thread will feature 30ish Captain Marvel and Warlock books. Grades are all over the place from G to NM with prices at 50% of OSPG.

As with my other threads, shipping is exact (your choice of Priority or Media, quote provided after you're done buying) and you can hold your stacks to wait for upcoming threads if you like. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or 100% of your money back including postage.

After this one is done, I have a nice run of Hero For Hire/Power Man and a whole bunch of nice (and cheap!) reader lots to list from GA to Moderns.

I'll start listing shortly, I hope to have all the books listed by this evening. :)

Captain Marvel 37 - 6.0 - OSPG: $4.00 $2.00 :news:SOLD to 3319!

NCB vertical bindery crease about 2" in from RH side (doesn't look visible in scan from what I can see) along with a few small tics/indentations keep this one down. Another nice tight/flat copy.

Captain Marvel 37 - 6.0 - OSPG: $4.00 $2.00

NCB vertical bindery crease about 2" in from RH side (doesn't look visible in scan from what I can see) along with a few small tics/indentations keep this one down. Another nice tight/flat copy.

CapMarvel38.jpg

:takeit: