• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA Captain Marvel & Warlock ALL BOOKS $35.00 Shipped!

45 posts in this topic

If you're OK with shipping overseas, I'll take the whole lot for $35 and I'll pay for the actual shipping charge. :foryou:

Sure, why not?

What route do you want to go for shipping? I've shipped overseas before, but it's been a little while - I think in the past I shipped International Priority, but can't remember the cost :eek:

If you're OK with shipping overseas, I'll take the whole lot for $35 and I'll pay for the actual shipping charge. :foryou:

Sure, why not?

What route do you want to go for shipping? I've shipped overseas before, but it's been a little while - I think in the past I shipped International Priority, but can't remember the cost :eek:

Yup, international priority is definitely the way to go, if we're talking about more than 20-25 books. (thumbs u

If the package is heavier than 5 pounds, then the best option is the International Priority Flat-Rate Box (42 bucks for up to 20 pounds).