• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boys, GI JOE, Indys, WD, Invincible, Randoms, Slabs..

91 posts in this topic

Hey guys....I have not had a sale in some time. I need to raise some money for some personal stuff and I figured I would try it here first. I am good with paypal, checks and money orders and I ship everything priority in a box. Shipping will be $5 for the first book (to the US) and a bit more for extras. SHIPPING WILL BE FREE IF YOU SPEND $60. Please lmk if you have any questions/offers. I am going to try my best to raise about $1000. I will be dealing until then. :takeit: beats a PM. THANKS!!!

UPDATE---10% off and free shipping if you spend $100!!

Boys 1 (NM/NM+ Range) I have 10 available for $5 each.

th_boys.jpg

This stuff is going to get really random. I just got these 2 back from PSA and if you guys like them, I have tons more raw ones I could sell. I have had these for about 10-15 years and been too lazy to send them in. Anyways

1) PSA 8 1976 Marvel Super Heroes Stickers THE PUNISHER $8 (really clean card and these are hard to find in high grade)

2)PSA 8 1974 Warner Brothers National Periodical Cards THE JOKER $12 (much harder to find than the Marvel versions)

th_psacomics.jpg

Parker, the Hunter HC from IDW. Darwyn Cooke adaption of the Richard Stark novel from the 60s. This thing was released a few weeks ago and sold out almost immediately. It will probably be reprinted sooner than later. This is a very nice copy that I read one time. $25 (cover price)

th_parker.jpg

DDP GI JOE/Transformers Omnibus $100. Books is in brand new condition and long out of print. I have seen these around the $150 mark on ebay and right now they are all gone.

th_gijoetfomnibus.jpg

but you have one?

:insane:

j/k

great books

now bring on the dead!

j