• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #232 CGC 8.5

50 posts in this topic

Someone send me his email please.

Pat,

If what I am thinking you are thinking is correct, :applause:

Probably not. I sent him an email about a box I have to ship him, and cursed him out for being a knucklehead and selling this book..

What were you thinking? PM me.

Gavs one of my favorite people here. Him getting a strike makes me mad.. :mad:

I thought you were going to purchase the book. Gav, being a Batman fan, has to be way cool!

Someone send me his email please.

Pat,

If what I am thinking you are thinking is correct, :applause:

Probably not. I sent him an email about a box I have to ship him, and cursed him out for being a knucklehead and selling this book..

What were you thinking? PM me.

Gavs one of my favorite people here. Him getting a strike makes me mad.. :mad:

I thought you were going to purchase the book. Gav, being a Batman fan, has to be way cool!

Gav is a great guy. He and I have been friends since he joined. Out of all the batch of new members from last year, I would say that he has exhibited the most growth in the hobby. He has become more knowledgeable, his grading has improved ten fold, and he has made his own little niche in collecting. Aside from his drunken stoopers, he is probably one of my top 5 posters. (thumbs u

Oh, and if he offered the 244 for sale I would have bit. Possibly his Tec 400 as well.

hm 244 and 400 :cloud9: It can't get much better!

I dont have a 400, and refuse to buy a 9.0 for a few hundred dollars. And his 244 is just nicer than mine is, plus that whole Batman run is either Signature Series or Pedigrees (201-300) (thumbs u

Hi everyone. Was just speaking with Gav and he requested that I post this on his behalf:

"Due to the my not being about to chat right now on the boards the thread is closed. The last thing I want to do is have someone go through a bad experience of putting an "I'll take it" and I am not there to follow through right away."

So Thread Closed until Gav returns and starts it up again should he choose to do so.

Hi everyone. Was just speaking with Gav and he requested that I post this on his behalf:

"Due to the my not being about to chat right now on the boards the thread is closed. The last thing I want to do is have someone go through a bad experience of putting an "I'll take it" and I am not there to follow through right away."

So Thread Closed until Gav returns and starts it up again should he choose to do so.

oh dang :sorry:

He said you can have it for $280 if you really need it.

And he'll sketch a Trooper on it just for you.

lol

btw can you mail beer?

lol

btw can you mail beer?

I can spit it a long distance :insane:

lol

btw can you mail beer?

I don't accept anything that comes out of a Brits mouth, their teeth are usually covered in moss...so I hear...makes the beer taste aweful.

lol

btw can you mail beer?

I don't accept anything that comes out of a Brits mouth, their teeth are usually covered in moss...so I hear...makes the beer taste aweful.

:sick:

lol

btw can you mail beer?

The beer is to wipe away the moss lol