• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Nice Bronze items - Oddball stuff

85 posts in this topic

Going through my boxes and all the following will be oddball bronze items as well as some very high grade reprint Marvels (20 cent) or other pretty interesting comics and magazines.

Here are some items I've listed in a previous thread from a while back. Any of these goofy items are $3 each.

Following this will be some items I haven't listed before.

Please add $2 within the US.

th_PikDD010.jpgth_scan0314.jpgth_scan0315.jpgth_scan0316.jpg

th_scan0317.jpgth_scan0318.jpgth_scan0319.jpgth_scan0321.jpgth_scan0322.jpg

th_scan0323.jpgth_scan0324.jpgth_scan0325.jpgth_scan0326.jpgth_scan0346.jpg

th_scan0353.jpgth_scan0364.jpgth_scan0367.jpg

Well, shoot, my main computer just crashed with a "comctl32.dll is possibly corrupt" blue screen page of death. No scanner on my laptop and I don't feel like being techie tonight. I'll revive this thread later on when all is well.

Reviving this thread to post what I meant to when my computer died.

So to reitterate. I'm going through some of the esoteric stuff and seeing if anyone wants or needs these nifty little books

Tweety and Sylvester 34 and 35 both NM- and $4 each

scan0069.jpg

scan0070.jpg

Starstream 1-4 lot NM- $10 for all 4. SOLD

These are like classics but for sci fi stories. Not the best interior art in the world (except for the covers which are prettty Steranko/Starlin-esque) but the stories are great.