• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Showcase 23 CGC 4.5 OW/W, Green Lantern 76 CGC 6.5 Discounted Yet Again!!!

30 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, Thought I'd try another thread since my last couple have been pretty successful for everybody involved. (At least I think so...) Usual rules apply. PMs welcome, but :takeit: rules the day. Domestic shipping is 8 bucks for boxed bullet-proof priority shipping, but international will be actual cost. Sorry guys, but prices are just getting NUTS for international shipping...

First book is Showcase 23. I have no idea whatsoever what the market is for this book, it's been awhile since one sold on feebay in this grade. Market has gone NUTS for GL in the last 30 days. There's currently a SC 22 in 5.5 on ebay at a whopping $2300 with time left. This is the second appearance.

Showcase 23 CGC 4.5 OW/W (From what I've seen high PQ for Showcase's is the exception, not the rule.) $500 $450 $425 $385

showcase23_4_5.jpg

The 232 has cracks in it's backside. :roflmao:

And for anyone who has NOT done business with Michael, he is a grade a collector and seller. I would deal with him anytime. (worship)

The 232 has cracks in it's backside. :roflmao:

And for anyone who has NOT done business with Michael, he is a grade a collector and seller. I would deal with him anytime. (worship)

As opposed to a very large crack in my backside, you wanna see a scan Pat? :roflmao:

By the way, thanks for the praise bro'! (thumbs u

Green Lantern 76 CGC 6.5 OW $260

Probably the second hottest GL book on the planet. (Maybe third, behind GL 1...)

GL76_6_5.jpg

Very nice book (thumbs u

It is on my list of books to get.

Anyone else notice the 6.0 that sold for $633 a couple of months ago. :o:o

Green Lantern 76 CGC 6.5 OW $260

Probably the second hottest GL book on the planet. (Maybe third, behind GL 1...)

GL76_6_5.jpg

Very nice book (thumbs u

It is on my list of books to get.

Anyone else notice the 6.0 that sold for $633 a couple of months ago. :o:o

I saw that! Pretty crazy. But this is probably the second most important GL book. (Maybe third, if you count the stupid puppet-covered GL1, man I hate that cover...)

8.5s are now fetching about 800 bucks. :o

Hmmm... No interest? Everybody bought out? Don't like the prices?

someone was looking for the 76 in the WTB thread?

Thanks. I tried him, he was only looking for raw. (I suspect cheap was the incentive for that...)

Michael, there are actually two folks in the WTB asking for GL 76. Sounds like you only ran across the one potential buyer.

Hmmm... No interest? Everybody bought out? Don't like the prices?

someone was looking for the 76 in the WTB thread?

Thanks. I tried him, he was only looking for raw. (I suspect cheap was the incentive for that...)

Michael, there are actually two folks in the WTB asking for GL 76. Sounds like you only ran across the one potential buyer.

Thanks bro'. I'll check it out.