• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Code Adventures Into the Unknown For Sale!!

40 posts in this topic

Today I have a batch of pre-code Adventures Into The Unknown from ACG, some decent stories to be had.

Boxed shipping starts at $6 in US, foreign shipping TBD(PM if quote needed).

I accept unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, payment expected within 7 days of invoice. Money back if you feel they are not as described, please return within 7 days of receipt.

First up....

Adventures into the Unknown #4 VG- $56 partially detached at bottom staple, small piece out at spine with small abrasion above it making it look twice as big, cream to mostly off-white pages

aitu4-9702.jpg

Back Cover

This is a great run of covers! Most are new to me. The cover art went downhill later on, but looks like they started really strong out of the gate. Who is the artist on these?

Not sure on the early ones, I'd have to check the GCD to see if they have them listed. Ogden Whitney did 12-30, 57 & most of 59 on.