• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke Cage, Hero For Hire & Power Man 1-64: Lot Price $175 CLOSED!

73 posts in this topic

There have been quite a few inquiries about what I want for the whole lot of this series. Like eBay, I don't like to quit in the middle of the thread to sell to someone who makes an offer - yeah, it's easier to sell it all in one go, but that wasn't my intention when I started the thread and anyone who may be watching and waiting for earlier issues would miss out.

So I'm going to list all the books first, and then set a price for the whole lot. That should be sometime this afternoon :)

On to more books!

(thumbs u

Power Man 19 - 8.5 - OSPG: $10.00 Your Price: $5.00

Very nice book! Did you ever notice on these books with a black hero (or villain) back in the day that they have to actually tell you that he's black...just in case you didn't notice? Most of the time they actually put 'Black' right in his name (like Black Lightning or Black Samson or Black Panther). Luke told them he'd stomp a mudhole in their *spoon* if they called him Black Power Man.

PowerMan019.jpg

Hero For Hire 7 - 7.0 - OSPG: $11.50 Your Price: $6.00

Check out the control panel. 'Destruct' is upside down to the rest of the panel. That's one dumb super villain super-destructo machine maker right there. Small impact damage to both bottom corners keep this one down.

HeroForHire007.jpg