• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Labor Day Weekend-Thread Close-out 20% off anything left

64 posts in this topic

First prints unless noted.

I try to be a conservative grader, I tend to lower the grade if I am unsure. Underground comix is my speciality so feel confident that my descriptions about the printing of each book is accurate based on current knowledge. I am a collector, not a dealer & wish to share these extras with you & make a few bucks to help pay for my seemingly never ending purchases. Please note that Photobucket likes to censor some of these covers. A scan can always be sent to you upon request if missing.

Rules, first wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants or requests.

F@G refers to the Fogel Underground Price guide which came out in 2006.

I prefer to send boxed priority mail so postage in the US will be a minimum of $5.00 and up depending on weight/number of books. Insurance will be required on large purchases.

I can now accept paypal but there will be a 3% surcharge to cover my costs or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check. International buyers will have a 4% surcharge.

You need to be 18 years of age or older to buy these books and by bidding attest to that fact

This is the first copy I found of this comic priced low enough to resell in the last 2 years. There was exactly one copy for sale at San Diego and it was about the same condition as this and the dealer was asking $75.

Weird Trips #2, 1978, William Stout cover, "the bizarre truth behind the man who inspired Psycho and the Texas Chainsaw massacre - Ed Gein"

This copy is F/VF....................$35

SOLD to Biigdaddy

WeirdTrips2001.jpg