• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. Now includes GL 76

347 posts in this topic

SILVER SURFER 6 VG $10.00 First appearance of the Overlord, you get his origin and his death. Bummer to be him, huh?

That is a tear in the upper left hand corner from the Surfers shoulder to the top of the book.

silvsurf6.jpg

CONAN 2 VG $6.00 SOLD! Conan in chains - but still Conan! Yet, can any man - even the battling Cimmerian - prevail against the brutish Beast-Men?

There is a "wavyness" to the book that may not come across in the scan. It doesn't smell musty and the pages are rather bright and sharp. Perhaps poor storage at some point.

conan2.jpg

CONAN 2 VG $6.00

My fifth and final :takeit:

Thanks for the cheap goodies! Please PM me the total and payment info...

SOLD!

:headbang: Thanks so much! :headbang:

I will be posting more books into next weekend. :baiting:

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 293 VGFN $1.00 Spectacular Kaluta cover. The full-page splash that kicks off the I, Vampire story features the lead character in the wine cellar, chugging bottles of "the dark pleasure". Wicked fun!

The spine roll is wicked too.

THE UNEXPECTED 106 VG/FN $2.00 You get, a Jam-packed Johnny Peril story, a cool new Nazi related story called "Roehmer's Revenge and a marvelous reprint from Strange Adventures #32 drawn by Frank Giacoia.

:takeit:

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 293 VGFN $1.00 Spectacular Kaluta cover. The full-page splash that kicks off the I, Vampire story features the lead character in the wine cellar, chugging bottles of "the dark pleasure". Wicked fun!

The spine roll is wicked too.

THE UNEXPECTED 106 VG/FN $2.00 You get, a Jam-packed Johnny Peril story, a cool new Nazi related story called "Roehmer's Revenge and a marvelous reprint from Strange Adventures #32 drawn by Frank Giacoia.

:takeit:

SOLD!

:golfclap: Thanks for the double-shot! :golfclap: