• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. Now includes GL 76

347 posts in this topic

ANTHRO 6 F/VF $5.00 Classic cat fight cover from Wally Wood and Howie Post. Watch those knees and elbows ladies.

:takeit:

MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE 80 Fine+ $1.00 Ghost Rider guest stars - and the Thing will never be the same again.

BRAVE AND THE BOLD 92 VG/FN $3.00 The first appearance of the Bat Squad.

SOLD!

:banana: WOW! Thanks a bunch! :banana:

You're welcome. I will buy 2 more if you have more to post. That way I maximize my shipping.

ANTHRO 6 F/VF $5.00 Classic cat fight cover from Wally Wood and Howie Post. Watch those knees and elbows ladies.

MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE 80 Fine+ $1.00 Ghost Rider guest stars - and the Thing will never be the same again.

BRAVE AND THE BOLD 92 VG/FN $3.00 The first appearance of the Bat Squad.

SOLD!

:banana: WOW! Thanks a bunch! :banana:

You're welcome. I will buy 2 more if you have more to post. That way I maximize my shipping.

I'll be adding many more items throughout the week and into next weekend. Maybe you'll find more than a couple more and try to fill a box instead :acclaim:

AVENGERS 237 VF/NM $1.00 SOLD! Just look at the cover. Every page inside the book is similar. There has to be more characters per panel than just about any previous mag. I can't even get through the whole mag without sensory overload. Buy this book - ease my pain!

avengers237.jpg

THOR ANNUAL 8 VF- $2.00 SOLD! All new - This is where the Greeks and the Norseki's battle like it's 1999 and it was published in 1979. That's a production color drop in the word "Thunder".

thorann8.jpg

THOR ANNUAL 8 VF- $2.00 All new - This is where the Greeks and the Norseki's battle like it's 1999 and it was published in 1979. That's a production color drop in the word "Thunder".

SOLD!

(thumbs u Thanks so much! (thumbs u

SILVER AGE CLASSICS NM- $2.00 Reprint of Brave and Bold 28, the first appearance and origin of the Justice League of America. You could pay a gazillion dollars for the original, or save some money and buy this one and read the story now. Written by Gardner Fox with art from Mike Sekowsky, Murphy Anderson, Bernard Sachs and Joe Giella

silvageclassbandbjla.jpg