• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The rarest of all EC Comics? Weird SuspenStories #1 CGC 4.0

5 posts in this topic

Here's a very rare item indeed. It would fit into the home of a collector of the rarest books and I am going to offer it here for $1900 - but that's absolutely firm.

This is a rare book that was only printed in Canada when it became illegal to use the word "Crime" in the title of comics.

As such, it is one of the rarest EC comics there is. (there is also a #2 and #3 that are no picnic to find either).

WSF.jpg

WSB.jpg

Hello all,

I'll make this my final bump on the recent books I am listing. If you are interested, let me know as I think I'll go the eBay route if these are still not sold in the morning. I'm off work today - so ask plenty of questions if you have them and I'll do my best to get the answers ASAP.

If they do go onto eBay - my handle there is Lemon Fresh Dog (I have 100% feedback over years of selling and hundreds of transactions).

My reserve will be the prices that I am offering the books for here.