• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-Man #15 CGC 8.5 1st Kraven ... White Mountain **SOLD**

24 posts in this topic

I was planning on holding onto this book until at least the next Spidey movie but the wife wants me to sell more books to refurnish my old comic/computer room into our new baby room. Our baby isn't due until January, but I'd do anything to make my wife happy.

Amazing Spider-Man #15 CGC 8.5 ow pages, 1st Kraven ... White Mountain Pedigree.

Quite honestly this book looks better then most SA CGC 9.0's I have seen and got back from CGC recently.

Asking $1,020 shipped and insured within the US. Other locations outside the US will be more and at actual cost. Payment by paypal personal okay.

:news: SOLD VIA PM

ASM15CGC85OWWhiteMountain.jpg

th_asm15bc.jpg

I don't want to threadjack your sale and I'm not saying your price isn't fair because it is fair but am I the only won that thinks this year's Overstreet has made an error in pricing on the ASM 15?

The 6.0 is $243 and the 8.0 is $1377

Meanwhile the ASM 14 (the real key) at 6.0 is $504 and the 8.0 is $1470

Weird? (shrug)

I haven't got last years overstreet to see what it was at but I just noticed this today...

I don't want to threadjack your sale and I'm not saying your price isn't fair because it is fair but am I the only won that thinks this year's Overstreet has made an error in pricing on the ASM 15?

The 6.0 is $243 and the 8.0 is $1377

Meanwhile the ASM 14 (the real key) at 6.0 is $504 and the 8.0 is $1470

Weird? (shrug)

I haven't got last years overstreet to see what it was at but I just noticed this today...

The price point keeps expanding between mid-grade and high grade.