• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Marvel Mystery Comics 36, Good

13 posts in this topic

Funny, I thought it was a horrible cover but it is pretty funny how everything is labelled beyond belief. It's like somebody lost a bet.

Hey and shameless plug for some copper and modern Batman lots for sale on the boards including some GA reprint Hardcovers Archives.

Link

Funny, I thought it was a horrible cover but it is pretty funny how everything is labelled beyond belief. It's like somebody lost a bet.

Hey and shameless plug for some copper and modern Batman lots for sale on the boards including some GA reprint Hardcovers Archives.

Link

I bought it because I really dig the back cover. :insane:

Link

That's what sells books for most of us :gossip:

Link

It's so stupid, it's great!!!!!!!

Kind of like a Ed Wood movie lol

Link

:makepoint:since you love the back cover so much...maybe you can tear off the front cover and sent to me for my birthday? :acclaim: