• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Cry for Dawn

36 posts in this topic

Thanks man, glad they got there safely. Always a pleasure! Plus shipping to you was REALLY cheap this time.

I thinks thats it for now, this thread will close on Tuesday and then they will be auctioned off. Also, the 9.6 Cry for Dawn #9 Limited is still available at the listed price. Thanks everyone and especially to followtheleader for buying 4 books before I could even list them.

Thanks man, glad they got there safely. Always a pleasure! Plus shipping to you was REALLY cheap this time.

I thinks thats it for now, this thread will close on Tuesday and then they will be auctioned off. Also, the 9.6 Cry for Dawn #9 Limited is still available at the listed price. Thanks all.

...?

#9?

Or #7?

I thinks thats it for now, this thread will close on Tuesday and then they will be auctioned off. Also, the 9.6 Cry for Dawn #9 Limited is still available at the listed price. Thanks all.

...?

#9?

Or #7?

The 9.6 CFD #9 Limited is still available. I know the :takeit: was posted but he ended up buying 4 different CFD books from me instead.

Let me try one more beer and perhaps I can convince myself to send you an offer :insane:

In that case, you should use that beer to chase something stronger.

:takeit: per PM

CGC 9.8 Signature Series Cry for Dawn Calendar #nn

CGC 9.6 Cry for Dawn #4 Limited Edition

CGC 9.4 Cry for Dawn #7 Deluxe Letterbox Edition

CGC 9.6 Dawn #1 Look Sharp variant

SOLD

Thank you kindly and have another beer!

...?

#9?

Or #7?

The 9.6 CFD #9 Limited is still available. I know the :takeit: was posted but he ended up buying 4 different CFD books from me instead.

:takeit:

9.6 CFD #9 Limited