• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RULK?

156 posts in this topic

Any shock value regarding the secret of the Red Hulk(s), no matter how clever the idea is, will be ruined by the fact that they have dragged this on for 2 years with one senseless storyline after another. They must think ist good because they are starting Red Hulk's over series (not sure if its a mini or not). :tonofbricks:

there's goning to be a Red Hulk book

Plus a Hulk book and Incredible Hulk book WTF

Ok I was at the LCS recently and I'm about 3 months behind on this series but I just couldn't bring myself to waste another dime on this endless arc or the Fall of Hulk's stuff. I briefly flipped through the Fall of Hulk's and its the same garbage from 10 issues earlier.

No idea as I haven't followed the last 4-5 issues but looking at some of the preview's Banner is now working with the Red Hulk to battle Modok? Can I assume that they know who the Red Hulk now or would I be a fool to make such an assumtion? I like the idea of a Red Hulk but they have really fuked this idea up.

No idea as I haven't followed the last 4-5 issues but looking at some of the preview's Banner is now working with the Red Hulk to battle Modok? Can I assume that they know who the Red Hulk now or would I be a fool to make such an assumtion? I like the idea of a Red Hulk but they have really fuked this idea up.

^^

I thought the idea of a red hulk was interesting. But when I saw all the he was doing in the first 4 or 5 issues (not spending $$$, just flippin through at my LCS) ..I never open up this book ever again. I was actually waiting for someone to reveal who he is on the boards.

Last month I was looking for something to read on my long ciommute home and pick up the Fall Of The Hulks Alpha. And it actually peaked my interest. But that probably only because I never paid too much attention to the first 12 issues of this Red Hulk nonsense.

It seems like the big reveal is gonna come at the end of this...if not, I will never spend another $ on a Hulk related title unless Greg Pak comes back!

BTW... How many Hulks do we need in the Marvel U!??! Its like Spiderman symbiotes all over again.

doh!

The recent issue of Red Hulk 1 identifies him as an old AIM operative. Not sure if this was mentioned earlier.

I should have known. doh!

All the clues were there. doh!

How could it have been anyone else? doh!

It was "old AIM operative" all along. doh!

I hope there is more to it than that or Jeff Loeb is an even bigger than I thought and that's saying something. meh

The recent issue of Red Hulk 1 identifies him as an old AIM operative. Not sure if this was mentioned earlier.

I should have known. doh!

All the clues were there. doh!

How could it have been anyone else? doh!

It was "old AIM operative" all along. doh!

I hope there is more to it than that or Jeff Loeb is an even bigger than I thought and that's saying something. meh

:roflmao:

If I'm not mistaken, the Red Hulk series started in January 2008. That means we're over 2 YEARS in without knowing. I'll admit that I'm curious, which is why I still check this thread from time to time. However, after reading the first 6 issues, I dropped the title. I'm not curious enough to spend any money to find out.

Something tells me that whoever it is, it'll be a disappointment.

If I'm not mistaken, the Red Hulk series started in January 2008. That means we're over 2 YEARS in without knowing. I'll admit that I'm curious, which is why I still check this thread from time to time. However, after reading the first 6 issues, I dropped the title. I'm not curious enough to spend any money to find out.

Something tells me that whoever it is, it'll be a disappointment.

HOLY IN A HAT!!!!!!!! I just clicked on that comic in your signature line. That's the black cover 911 Spidey! WOW, that's an incredible sketch you got there!

(worship)

I saw an ad in a different Marvel book for one of the Hulk books - holy , what did they do to Rick Jones? That is so stupid - who is he now, The Armadillo? Absolutely pathetic.
WTF????:screwy:

"A-Bomb"...HA!

Add him along with Red Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Skaar, Cosmic Robot Hulk...and you've got too many years since Greg Pak & Planet Hulk.

I saw an ad in a different Marvel book for one of the Hulk books - holy , what did they do to Rick Jones? That is so stupid - who is he now, The Armadillo? Absolutely pathetic.
WTF????:screwy:

Yeah, that's what I said when I saw it - WTF?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Jones_(comics)#A-Bomb

That "outfit" or "armor" or whatever it is looks pathetic. (It doesn't help that McGuiness is the artist).