• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Evans Rules

53 posts in this topic

How are those manicures/pedicures coming Rich?

javascript:void(0)

Oh, they are great. Thanks for asking (thumbs u

I always wondered what you big time grizzled BSD dealers had left to talk about.

Ball cuddling, and manicures, who knew!

:D

Another useless thread about some over the hill comic geek who lost his mojo many years ago. Move on people, nothing to see here,

The Bedrock's number 1 fan, and love boy, <3

Over the Hill is the new Thirty Something...

I always wondered what you big time grizzled BSD dealers had left to talk about.

It makes sense. If someone was going to be cuddling my balls, I would want them to properly filed.

It makes sense. If someone was going to cuddling my balls, I would want them to properly filed.

:sick:

It makes sense. If someone was going to be cuddling my balls, I would want them to properly filed.

Its weird. I always had you figured for a "long, sharp fingernails to the scrotum" kind-of-guy. hm

Its weird. I always had you figured for a "long, sharp fingernails to the scrotum" kind-of-guy. hm

:roflmao: