• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EC Reprint TPBs: The Poor Man's Champagne!

23 posts in this topic

EC Reprint Trade Paperbacks. These simply rock. :banana: Every TPB encompasses 4-5 original issues which contain 4 stories each, so tons of great EC reading. These are out-of-print and have gotten tougher to find than the single issues. Let's call these "reading copies", but most are pretty nice. Some do have storage and reading wear, but nothing extreme.

Priority shipping in US: $5 for 1 book, $6.25 for 2-3 books, $8.50 for 4 or more. (I regret that the shipping costs are a touch high, but I do ship securely, these weigh the equivalent of 4 comics each, and media mail from NYC is strongly recommended against unless you're the gambling kind.) International shipping not a problem...if you can live with the shipping costs I'm always happy to work with you.

Hope you enjoy looking. Thanks guys! (thumbs u

Haunt of Fear Vol. 1

First five issues of this classic series...art by Ingels, Davis & more. (The highlight for me is the fantastic Kurtzman horror story, "Television Terror", which is strikingly like the Blair Witch movie...every frame is from the POV of a TV camera.) Cover has a bit of light storage wear.

$7 SOLD

haunt1.jpg

Haunt of Fear Vol. 3

More great EC horror, including the origin of the Old Witch!

(Note: this book has a minor coffee stain on the spine, which shows for about 1/2" width on the back cover.)

$6 SOLD

haunt3.jpg

Shock Suspenstories Vol. 2

Classic Wally Wood GGA/bondage cover, great art & stories throughout. Includes SS #9, which might be my single favorite EC (Crandall's "Carrion Death", Kamen's "The October Game" by Bradbury). Nice copy.

$10 SOLD

ECtpb4.jpg

Two-Fisted Tales Vol. 1

First five issues of the classic war title. Lots of intense Korean War stories, some beautiful art inside. Cover has a bit of light storage wear.

$6 SOLD [/b]

ECtpb16.jpg

The Nostalgic Mad #2 (single issue)

1970s reprint with four early Mad stories, plus a bunch of pages by Basil Wolverton!

Nice newsprint stock, feels like one of the originals. Spine somewhat rough, but cover is attached.

$3

ECtpb17.jpg