• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEEN TITANS SA/BA/CA, ACTION (including one ped slab), ADVENTURE

66 posts in this topic

Where's the ped. slab?
Page 3 or 4. Action Comics, Northland. VERY tempted.

Some nice books here Lizards. The Teen Titans run is appealing (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Hey blue - you could run that one on trade credit....., :whistle:

Where's the ped. slab?

(worship) I love the first run of Teen Titans - just beautiful covers, one after another. And a short enough series to be doable on a modest income :blush:

Where's the ped. slab?

(worship) I love the first run of Teen Titans - just beautiful covers, one after another. And a short enough series to be doable on a modest income :blush:

I am agreeing with you. I believe this will be the first raw run I begin next year. I need something easy to pass my time, and the covers are great. Have a cheap 1-5 sitting around ?

Where's the ped. slab?

I am agreeing with you. I believe this will be the first raw run I begin next year. I need something easy to pass my time, and the covers are great. Have a cheap 1-5 sitting around ?

Nope - just selling undercopies and spec issues from way back when I had $ to do stuff like that. My wife bought me a NM #1 about 10 Christmases ago...., :cloud9:

:gossip: That was back when you had to call people advertising in CBG and stuff like that...,

:cloud9: My wife buys me comics for the holidays also. Its the best!

And I never bought anything out of cbg, or a mail order catalog..

:preach: you must be a young 'un.

It was lot like this:

deerhunting.jpg

kind of like eBay with no pics at all, but a few less whack jobs.

lol That made me laugh..

Im 31, and started collecting after a 12 year hiatus about a year before I joined the boards. Probably less.

Im sorry for derailing your thread. That action is insanely tempting. Northlands are beautiful books!

pet.jpg

:takeit:

What are you trying to do now? Trying to compete with Slingblades BBQ??? :makepoint:

The puppies need a toy.

100_0794_3.jpg

Possible pending deal on DCP 26 copy b and NTT 1 & 2....,

If this falls through I might have interest in the DCP 26 copy b and NTT 2. Only need the 2 for a complete run on the series.