• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doug Mahnke Sketchbook 2009 Board Only Edition! 25 copies available!

69 posts in this topic

Just to update everyone!

The books are ready to ship and are #ed by Doug. The books will go out this week I am prepping them now to be shipped, as you can tell it will be a lot of shipping. Items will be shipped manilla envelope between heavy cardboard and secure as always.

Look for yours later this week or early next week! Hope you enjoy!

JJ

CGC copies were delivered at NY Big Apple and are being graded currently. Once they arrive they will be shipped out, so expect a couple of weeks for delivery. Books were just signed a week ago folks, doing my best to get everything out quickly!

CGC copies were delivered at NY Big Apple and are being graded currently. Once they arrive they will be shipped out, so expect a couple of weeks for delivery. Books were just signed a week ago folks, doing my best to get everything out quickly!

No rush your doing just fine.

Just an update...

I am going to be offering a 9.9 sketchbook to one of the following people that purchased the graded editions from me:

EvilUncle

CJ

Jpolz

DarkPrime0

Rawisokv

Seanfingh

jeffkli

These are the people I have down for graded editions

1 of you will get a 9.9 edition!

PMs coming!