• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider Man, Daredevil, Uncanny X-Men, etc.

49 posts in this topic

Those amazing spider-man's look familiar to me.....Did i sell you those? :)

I did purchase those from you, Elijah. However, I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach that day simply because they were such fantastic books at great prices. I have allowed my focus to broaden too much and am reigning myself back in. Hopefully I can find others who will enjoy them.

Those amazing spider-man's look familiar to me.....Did i sell you those? :)

I did purchase those from you, Elijah. However, I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach that day simply because they were such fantastic books at great prices. I have allowed my focus to broaden too much and am reigning myself back in. Hopefully I can find others who will enjoy them.

Heck yeah! I feel ya. I go crazy buying art and i have to unload stuff all the time that i dig. Cool to see you passing along the books at the same price too :)

Got a lot more Xmens but also have a sick child. More coming when I have time to scan them. Sorry, no 266 but there will be a few keys still to come.

I'm looking for 218, 220, 232 and 274 - do you have those in 9.2 or up?

Afraid not. Closing this thread. Will open new thread when I have more time.