• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Conan #31

31 posts in this topic

Maybe you should offer a qualifier with the refund. Seriously, this is the second worst transaction I have had on Ebay in over 10 years. Second only to the guy who endlessly swore at me via email because I dared ask for a refund and dared to call his grading into question. Well, at least you didn't swear at me,

Dude, I told you a zillion times to send them back. I'm sorry you don't like my attitude. Grow up, it's a big world out there, junior. You've decided not to send them back. Let's just agree to disagree, and I'm DONE. Have a good one!

I can't even trust your grading, why would I trust you to get my money back? :) Sorry, after the attitude and you gave me for just asking for a refund, I'd rather give them away to a childrens hospital and go buy myself some true NM copies. Thanks.

I can't even trust your grading, why would I trust you to get my money back? :) Sorry, after the attitude and you gave me for just asking for a refund, I'd rather give them away to a childrens hospital and go buy myself some true NM copies. Thanks.

If I was untrustworthy, I wouldn't have been on ebay since 1998, with over 5,000 transactions. I wouldn't be a powerseller, and I'd have a ton of negs. My profile speaks for itself.

And, if what you told me is true, WHY did you buy my copy of #30 when you bought a TIGHT NM copy for $18 at your LCS? Don't try to bash me because you're a big baby who wanted his $3 back. In your VERY FIRST message to me I said send them back. I apologized for being frustrated with your nit-picking. Because I didn't kiss your , YOU copped a 'tude with me. Like I said, grow up junior.

You're better off buying the little number in the left corner of a slab. That's the ONLY thing that makes your type happy.

See folks? The above illustrates the initial response I got from this dude when I asked for a refund because I didn't think the books were as advertised and he offered a dang refund on his selling page. I guess this is rocket science.

I'm through with you, you're a hack and I sincerely wished I had left you negative feedback. Thank dog most sellers are NOT like you. Laters.

What a tool. I'm glad all my buyers are NOT like YOU.

There MUST be something wrong with you,... if you look at scans,... bid on the books,... and THEN decide you don't want them....after I have packed them up VERY nicely with bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts that I don't charge a handling fee for, like MANY others.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT.

And speaking of trust, who's to say you'd send me back the same comics???

Grading 8.5 or higher books does seem to be VERY SUBJECTIVE, or there wouldn't be a need for CGC or PGX, now would there?

What a tool. I'm glad all my buyers are NOT like YOU.

There MUST be something wrong with you,... if you look at scans,... bid on the books,... and THEN decide you don't want them....after I have packed them up VERY nicely with bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts that I don't charge a handling fee for, like MANY others.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT.

And speaking of trust, who's to say you'd send me back the same comics???

Grading 8.5 or higher books does seem to be VERY SUBJECTIVE, or there wouldn't be a need for CGC or PGX, now would there?

Havent WE learned anything from Comic Supply (shrug)

I thought I was through with this, but since this guy is a bit of a loon I wanted to give an example of GOOD customer service. I recently won several auctions on Ebay from a dealer who I've dealt with in the past. One of the books that he advertised as a 9.6 had several chips on the bottom front cover. I emailed him asking for a refund and explained why. He emailed me back saying that all he wanted was a happy customer and that he was sorry the book wasn't how he described it and to please mail the book back for a refund. No lecture, no arguing, no condescending attitude...just good, solid customer service. That is why this other dealer I mention will continue to get my business and the guy in this thread will absolutely not.