• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvelfangirl's first sales thread

44 posts in this topic

"shipping is $10 for one book,$6 for more than one book"

So I'm assuming that means $10 for one book....even if it's not a slab? And $16.00 for two or more books? (shrug)

It depends on want kind of shipping you want.Priority Mail is $8 to $10.$10 shipping is for CGC books,$6 for unslab books.If you buy more than one CGC book,there is no addtional charge on shipping.If you buy more than one unslab book there is no addtional charge on shipping

Too bad about that WOLVIE #1. I was considering it (it's a steal if you ask me) it, but I live in Canada.

Good luck!

She says she'll ship to Canada, but if you want it, you can hit it and she can ship it to me and I'll send it to you.

Hi everyone.I want to let you all know that I will sell my Secret War books as a lot.You will get #1 CGC 9.8,both of #2,#3 CGC 9.8,and #5 for $40.Shipping will be $10.

im interested in this lot can you upload some pics of it?

Just look at page 2 of this thread. :baiting:

Hi everyone.I want to let you all know that I will sell my Secret War books as a lot.You will get #1 CGC 9.8,both of #2,#3 CGC 9.8,and #5 for $40.Shipping will be $10.

haha thanks... i thought it was marvel super heroes secret wars from the 80's (:

haha thanks... i thought it was marvel super heroes secret wars from the 80's (:

Sorry I wish I had the 80s Secret Wars books too