• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two (2) VALIANT slabs

22 posts in this topic

I have these two VALIANT slabs I need to move, so I am crossing my fingers here. I accept PayPal, MO's, cash, maybe a check. All prices will include shipping via Priority Mail in the US only, in a Flat-Rate box (yes, these do work for slabs, and the way I pack them is nearly indestructible as I fill the box up with cardboard instead of looser and less-dense padding.) If anyone wants both slabs, I will knock $15 off the price.

Thanks for looking, PM me with any questions, and reasonable offers are always considered.

-slym

OKAY - final price reduction!

Solar #5 CGC 9.6 - $25 shipped!

Deathmate Preview Pink variant ed. CGC 9.8 - $58, shipped!

-slym (doesn't want to be stuck with these)

:roflmao:

Like these are horrible books to have in your Valiant collection.

Sorry Nick, but I don't collect slabs anymore. Besides, I don't need them, I traded away one big BA key that these were part of the trade for, and need to sell them.

Hey, if they are so nice, maybe you would be interested...?

:devil:

-slym

Sorry Nick, but I don't collect slabs anymore. Besides, I don't need them, I traded away one big BA key that these were part of the trade for, and need to sell them.

-slym

You gotta get rid of those. :baiting:

-slym

You gotta get rid of those. :baiting:

I thought as much. :/

lol (thumbs u :D

-slym

If I were to put this up on a "major auction site," what are anyone's guess as to what it would fetch in the end?

Depends on what mood the market is in. As you know, sometimes buyers go nuts for Valiants, and other times they ignore them.

I say $29.99 + shipping, but that's just a guess depending on where you start the bidding.