• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone identify

31 posts in this topic

A mile high pedigree? This book is absolutely beautiful except it looks like mice have been chewing on the spine, and a crack aroung the foreleg. I have no clue how to identify a pedigree, but the date in the logo and the quality of the book, are supposed to be two indicators. The pages are unbelievably white, and the back cover couldn't be any whiter.

Phil

No I think the proper term is "if it hadn't been Lassi, you probably wouldn't have gotten it for a dollar"

Hehe, yeah, OK. You have to remember, I am kind of an old guy around here, my tastes tend to run toward what you guys think is stoopid. I tend to like Strong Women, and heartwarming stories. When I was a kid I liked monsters and Good guys with amazing powers, but that was back when Hulk was a baby. smile.gif

Phil

And now you like "What's that Lassi??!~!? Timmy fell down the well?? And his leg is broken??? And Old Mista Adams is stealing apples from our trees? You rescue Timmy, Lassi. I'll save the apples!!!"

I'd like to see the inside of one of those books, are they drawn?

Brian

I tend to like Strong Women, and heartwarming stories.
There's a word to describe people like that...what is it, it's on the tip of my tongue...oh wait, yea, that's it, I remember now. The word is "woman."

A 6' 6" woman--too bad about the injury or you could play in the WNBA! tongue.gif

The word is "woman."

As you get older your priorities change. Not that many years ago I was the macho guy too.You miss a lot in life when you don't experience things because you think they might be too girly. You kinda learn that heartwarming stories and the underdog winning out are the kinds of things that really matter.

Now Joanna, I only referred to women as underdogs because there is the widespread perception that women are the weaker sex. I am well aware that you can very easily hop on a plane and come over here and whoop my flabby old butt. smile.gif

Phil

And now you like "What's that Lassi??!~!? Timmy fell down the well?? And his leg is broken??? And Old Mista Adams is stealing apples from our trees? You rescue Timmy, Lassi. I'll save the apples!!!"

No no! it is And now you like "What's that Lassi??!~!? Timmy fell down the well?? And his leg is broken??? And a skeletonized demonic hellion is chaining him to Wheel of Pain to be dipped into molten rock? And Old Mista Adams is stealing souls from our Beelzebub tree? You rescue Timmy, Lassi. I'll leave asap!!!"

Read 2 copies of Lassi and I guarantee that you'll be 100 percent more tired then before

Hehe, they aren't THAT bad. I was flipping through a Daredevil 9 today (From NEAR the same time period) and it is about as corny as the Lassie is. That is some of their charm I think. Seems funny to think that we were that naive back then, but I guess we were.

Phil

Now Joanna, I only referred to women as underdogs because there is the widespread perception that women are the weaker sex. I am well aware that you can very easily hop on a plane and come over here and whoop my flabby old butt.

Snizz,

Only if you have a bag of money.

-- Joanna

As you get older your priorities change. Not that many years ago I was the macho guy too.You miss a lot in life when you don't experience things because you think they might be too girly. You kinda learn that heartwarming stories and the underdog winning out are the kinds of things that really matter.
Wow, I recognize that too...the word is, ummmmmm, dang, what is it...OH, got it, it's "whipped."

It is the implicit and often subconscious goal of many women is to turn their male companions into a woman. Women have MUCH more in common with other women than they do with men; however, women don't complete the biological cycle like men do. So women are forced to transform the personality of their man into a woman.

There are several types of whipped husbands; the most common type is likely to be described as a "perfect gentleman," AKA wimp. This is a very conflicted state to be in; the man now has lost many of his masculine qualities, but he still clings to and covets those lost qualities, leaving him in a self-conflicted state. He still wants to be macho, but he isn't, and it leaves him in a state of apathetic ennui.

Your condition is less common. It sounds like you've let go all of your macho and just become a full-fledged member of the female gender. I guess that's a lot easier to live with than the wannabe macho whipped woman-man. How long did it take your wife to retrofit you with the new genitalia, do you remember? You may not know; once the whipping process is complete, most men don't even realize that it ever happened to begin with. cool.giftongue.gif

How long did it take your wife to retrofit you with the new genitalia, do you remember?

I am not sure that you understand. As I got older I felt differently about things. These are conclusions that I reached on my own. If that is what you consider having a womans personality, then I guess by that definition, women are more emotionally mature than men. This type of emotional maturity is achieved by the men who are not afraid to express themselves honestly. The ones who continue to express the emotional macho attitude are "Emotionally Retarded" for lack of a better word.

Phil

can't really remember the name of the movie, but your post reminds me of John Cusak outside a quickie mart type store talking to a silly little fellow about the ins and outs of '[!@#%^&^]' and when John asks why there aren't any women in his life, he replies ' choice, man... choice'. In conclusion, your diatribe sounds whiney. Girls are fun... talk to one. tongue.gif