• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap Slabs Part 2! Mahnke AP Sketchbooks & Bonus Round for each purchase!

152 posts in this topic

I'm still waiting for some decent bonus books. :baiting:

dont hate because you missed out...gotta be quicker...

shave that beard and create less wind resistance when you snagging books...

Grumble...grumble...stupid JJ...soul patch shouldn't even count as "facial hair"...grumble...

Yeah! What my face said.

Dammit. That's put paid to my theory that TJ's beard was actually controlling the face and body underneath it. Now it appears they're two seperate enitities.

I'm still waiting for some decent bonus books. :baiting:

dont hate because you missed out...gotta be quicker...

shave that beard and create less wind resistance when you snagging books...

Grumble...grumble...stupid JJ...soul patch shouldn't even count as "facial hair"...grumble...

Yeah! What my face said.

:roflmao:

Okay here is the plan right now...

I am going to start a Slabs Part 3 this eve with low end slabs, slabs from this thread discounted (possibly) and higher end slabs. Bonus books will also get put up...

I am thinking I might put up a bonus slab or 2...

including Goon #32 Nashville Party Edition CGC 9.8...yeah that's right...as a bonus book...

I am going to start a Slabs Part 3 this eve with low end slabs, slabs from this thread discounted (possibly) and higher end slabs. Bonus books will also get put up...

including Goon #32 Nashville Party Edition CGC 9.8...yeah that's right...as a bonus book...

Sweeet!

Nice.. Ill have to keep an eye on the thread and move my paypal from checking to creidt card :grin:

Special bonus for loyal customers who buy from all three rounds? hm

Go ahead and send my other books out...just don't count me out of Part 3. (thumbs u

hm

Beard itches.

hm

MORE BONUS BOOKS!

Final Crisis #6

Death of Batman

Signed by Doug Mahnke

Final Crisis #6

Death of Batman

Signed by Doug Mahnke

*2 copies available*

Throw me one of these as a freebie, I suppose. hm