• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venus, Ziff Davis, L.B. Cole, Frazetta, ASM 6, and early Iron Man

22 posts in this topic

Judy has been wanting an African Grey Parrot for awhile, and she never gives me trouble when I get a big book....so I'm going to try and sell a few things over the next few weeks and try to get her one for Christmas. Shipping will be $ 6.00 for Priority flat insured. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

VENUS 15 .....OW/W .....G -......$ 65 :news: SOLD

scan0007-4.jpg

There is tape on the spine that doesn't seem to show up well in the scan....this book is flat, tight and glossy....the tape and pieces missing are the main problems.

VENUS 15 .....OW/W .....G -......$ 65

scan0007-4.jpg

There is tape on the spine that doesn't seem to show up well in the scan....this book is flat, tight and glossy....the tape and pieces missing are the main problems.

takeit:

I'll take the Venus! Love that early 1950's Everett.

ECFANMAN

VENUS 15 .....OW/W .....G -......$ 65

scan0007-4.jpg

takeit:

I'll take the Venus! Love that early 1950's Everett.

ECFANMAN

^^ ....This is a nice book for the price....glossy with nice pages, and one of my favoriite covers of the run. GOD BLESS...

BLUE BOLT 110.....OW....VG.....$ 100

scan0001-8.jpg

This book has a 1 and 1/2" tear on the front cover, otherwise 5.0, nice book with a Wolverton story.

This book has SOLD via PM.....GOD BLESS...