• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk Annual #1 CGC 9.6 on eBay

21 posts in this topic

If my estimate is correct, if someone pulls the trigger on the BIN, you make out like a bandit.

I've got a record of one selling on ebay for $300 earlier this year.

And one for $500 in August.

That's why I used the $300-$500 quote.

I hear you bro. Ever since I sold him my IM & Subby 1 because I foolishly thought he was a collector and not a flipper, I vowed to never sell him anything cheap. BTW, your bro told me about this money order B.S. Why didn't you clock him then? mad.gif

It didn't dawn on me till afterwards,about the stunt he pulled.When he PM'ed me with "i'll give you 150 for your 168 that is coming back,i said to myself "gee he wants to sell it on ebay and get 250+ for it! I guess he's going to buy a truck with all these sales he's making.

should i offer u $300 for it when everyone knows the books is dropping in 9.4? Makes no sense. Not good business. That is more your way of doing business. Over-pay for a book and then sell it at a loss. Surprised u put a reserve on the ctowp Hulk annual 1.

george you could offer me a $1000 for it and i still wouldn't sell it to you.I'll make alot more on this book (DD 168) you will make when you sold yours.You have been flippin alot of books latley..I hope you flip that new truck of yours!!! Kevin grin.gifgrin.gif