• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Cover!

50 posts in this topic

With only a few days left before the Comic Book Triathlon begins, I thought I'd do a few practice rounds of "Guess the Cover." Several people have said they are worried it will be too hard, so I want to show it's not going to be as tough as you think. (thumbs u

NOD Comic Book Triathlon - Official Rules and Sign-Up Thread

:applause:

jla51.jpg

I knew it was Batman and Zatanna but had no idea what book it was ???

The key to this game is to use the cover gallerys at the Grand Comicbook Database at www.comics.org. Once you figure out one of the characters, then search GCD for the titles that character appeared in and go to the cover gallery. there you can quickly scan thumbnails of all the covers. You can also search by artist, publisher, date of publication, etc.

GCD is your friend! (thumbs u

Nobody told me there would be SA covers (or non-GA covers for that matter). I feel a major fail coming up doh!

Don't worry, these Silver and Bronze guys will have trouble with the Gold covers. It will all balance out. :)

Scrooge, you're going to sign up to play aren't you?

Nobody told me there would be SA covers (or non-GA covers for that matter). I feel a major fail coming up doh!

Don't worry, these Silver and Bronze guys will have trouble with the Gold covers. It will all balance out. :)

What about the Modern guys? :eek:

Don't worry, there'll be some variant foil 90's drek too. :baiting:

Don't worry, there'll be some variant foil 90's drek too. :baiting:

:cry: I stopped collecting in the 90s :P

I'm signed up (thumbs u

I'll add you to the list. :applause:

Make sure you're registered at the NOD forums - some people were having technical issues trying to log in.

I meant: I am already on the list and registered (thumbs u

I'm signed up (thumbs u

I'll add you to the list. :applause:

Make sure you're registered at the NOD forums - some people were having technical issues trying to log in.

I meant: I am already on the list and registered (thumbs u

Cool!