• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four sale

56 posts in this topic

This thread will offer about 40 issues of The World's Greatest Comic Magazine, starting with the oldest of the issues. Grades will range widely, and prices for raw examples will be way under guide. I am currently the top scoring board member in the CGC grading contests, and have done my best to grade books strictly according to perceived CGC standards. I'd be happy to provide via pm a detailed description of the condition and flaws of any book. All copies have off-white or better page quality, and those with snow white pages are noted.

The particulars: prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more books. Payment is preferred via check, money order, or PayPal personal option. Shipping is $7 for up to 4 raw books and $10 for slabs in the US, other locations extra.

Fantastic Four #24

8.0 ®

$70

Appears to have two tiny dots of color touch at the top of the purple exclamation point. Copy has tremendous cover colors and ow/w pages.

FF24sale.jpg