• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE Wide Variety

40 posts in this topic

I'm listing a dozen or so GA books - Hero, Jungle, Romance, War and Western will all be represented. I'm open to trade offers as well. Interests are: Crimes By Women, cool Atlas war, L.B. Cole and Everett Atlas horror.

U.S. Shipping is $6 plus insurance if applicable. Will ship pretty much anywhere. Paypal accepted. Full refund if you are unsatisfied with purchase.

First up - the only Timely I have for sale.

YOUNG ALLIES #4 Q F/VF with OW pages - app. 2" by 2" piece neatly torn out of 1 page - effects puzzle page and humor backup story. Amazing Red Skull cover! $900

YA4.jpg

YA4bc.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

BLACKHAWK #16 3.5 OW Pages - 1&1/2" tear in bottom of cover. Ward &Crandall art.

$70 SOLD

blackhawk16.jpg

BLACKHAWK #20 3.5 CR Pages - some rust on staples - no bleed. Great GGa bondage cover by Crandall - Ward Blackhawk story.

$100

bh20.jpg

EXCITING #59 5.0 CR Pages - tanning on inside of covers - Classic Xela cover - Frazetta art.

Schomburg cover (shrug)

Did Frazetta really do art on these books?

Yes, Xela is indication it is a Schomburg cover (Xela = Alex) and Frazetta illustrated a 9 page Judy of the Jungle story inside. (thumbs u

EXCITING #59 5.0 CR Pages - tanning on inside of covers - Classic Xela cover - Frazetta art.

$180

exciting59.jpg

Schomburg cover (shrug)

Yes. a Schomburg airbrush cover (Xela - alex backwards)

Frazetta did do the first story - in an early, looser style similar to Milton Caniff and Noel Sickles - but with Frank's eye for drawing babes.

$180

exciting59.jpg

Schomburg cover (shrug)

Alex Schomburg is "Xela"

Yes, Frazetta did interiors

Great book at a great price. You should consider this one if you collect GA

$180

exciting59.jpg

Schomburg cover (shrug)

Yes. a Schomburg airbrush cover (Xela - alex backwards)

Frazetta did do the first story - in an early, looser style similar to Milton Caniff and Noel Sickles - but with Frank's eye for drawing babes.

I use to own a copy of this comic. I suggest posting the Frazetta splash (he signs it Frazeta). It's a nice one and people will see what you mean.