• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think cheap readers for the winter! .25¢ and up. Mix of BA/CA and modern.

23 posts in this topic

I was starting to list these on ebay and thought I should offer them here first. I don't have too many too list mostly reader grader lots, a few moderns and handful of trades. Just looking to move things into a new home.

Shipping via media mail is 3.00 for one comic or trade; 4.00 for 2-10 comics and 5.00 after that all come with delivery confirmation. I can also ship priority mail or 1st class your call.

Flash vol 2 1-38 plus annual 1: $20.00

Condition is around fine with the lastest issues leaning towards f/vf. Really nice readers lot. I did not take pictures of the entire lot because I got lazy but will do so upon request. Plus, I took these prior to getting a scanner so if anyone wants scans, I can do that as well.

flash1.jpg

flash2.jpg

flash3.jpg

flash4.jpg

flash5.jpg

Batman In Darkest Knight - $4.00 -

If you have not read this story you are missing out. It is one of the better elseworld stories. Looks like unread condition and the only flaw I see is on the back cover with a small piece missing from the top corner (you can see the white speck) and a small nick along the spine that shows a white speck as well.

scan0042.jpg

th_scan0043.jpg

Lady Death lot - 2.00 - 1, 3 & 4 plus lingerie issue

2nd miniseries and is missing the 2nd issue but each issue has a paragraph recap. I did not feel like I missed anything reading just the 3 issues. It is actually a pretty good read.

scan0097.jpg

th_scan0098.jpg

scan0095.jpg

th_scan0096.jpg

scan0093.jpg

th_scan0094.jpg

scan0091.jpg

th_scan0092.jpg

Super-Team Family - 3, 4, 7 & 12

Challengers of the Unknown 84 & 86

Captain Storm 18

$4.00 for the lot.

Note: I provided back scans so you can see the problem areas. Super-Team Family issue 3 has a chunk of the back cover missing by the spine but not along the spine and issue 7 has either moisture or water damage throughout the book.

scan0079.jpg

th_scan0080.jpg

scan0077.jpg

th_scan0077.jpg

scan0081.jpg

th_scan0082.jpg

scan0075.jpg

th_scan0076.jpg

scan0071.jpg

th_scan0071.jpg

scan0073.jpg

th_scan0074.jpg