• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Golden Age Goodies...

45 posts in this topic

Wow - HG, green dress, WITH headlights! This one pretty much as it all :cloud9:

I know!

:pullhair:

I very nearly pulled the trigger, as I think that ain't a bad price for one of the scarcer Kamen issues, in that grade, especially. And the PQ isn't shabby either....surprised it hasn't sold yet.

I know!

I very nearly pulled the trigger, as I think that ain't a bad price for one of the scarcer Kamen issues, in that grade, especially. And the PQ isn't shabby either....surprised it hasn't sold yet.

STOP IT!!! WE JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE!!

:cry:

I know!

The green dress is calling you, Roy.... :devil:

I know!

And now you need something to put on the mantle.....can't think of a better book for that. (thumbs u