• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just bought a really awesome book.

29 posts in this topic

As you may all know that me and my brother are big Miracleman fans :grin: So I just bought a Miracleman #22 CGC 9.8 signed by Neil Gaiman (thumbs u I know it's not the Hulk #181 that I was looking for,but how many books out there are signed by Neil Gaiman (shrug) Once I get the book in,I'm going the post it and let everyone look at it.

As you may all know that me and my brother are big Miracleman fans :grin: So I just bought a Miracleman #22 CGC 9.8 signed by Neil Gaiman (thumbs u I know it's not the Hulk #181 that I was looking for,but how many books out there are signed by Neil Gaiman (shrug) Once I get the book in,I'm going the post it and let everyone look at it.

Seeing that there's only one Miracleman #22 CGC 9.8 signed by Neil Gaiman that I know of, I'm assuming you're the person that just bought my copy on ebay? :)

It'll be in the mail later today (thumbs u

Seeing that there's only one Miracleman #22 CGC 9.8 signed by Neil Gaiman that I know of, I'm assuming you're the person that just bought my copy on ebay? :)

It'll be in the mail later today (thumbs u

So it was you that I bought the book from :grin:

that is a great book! I will see your purple signature and raise you a blue one ;)

Sandman%231--9.8.jpg

I was thinking of getting a Sandman #1 CGC 9.8 that too was signed by Neil Gaiman,But I decided to get the Miracleman #22 because I didn't have the money the buy the Sandman #1.Your book is awesome (thumbs u