• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any idea on what MARVEL is going to do with MARVELMAN??

22 posts in this topic

Maybe they can link The Jackal to Mr. Sinister and then it turns out that the whole Clone Saga was some sort of genetic experiment that Nathaniel Essex wanted to do to perfect Spider-Man 2099 so that he could be sent into the future where he would be able to defeat Dark Beast during the Age of Apocalypse and he meets and marries Cable's Daughter and they have a child that is sent into the past and raised by Ben and Mae Parker (who've been implanted with memories of fake parents Richard and Mary Parker) and it turns out that Richard and Mary Parker were only Red Skull machinations that the Jackal developed for him through a cloning process he was working on for Nathaniel Essex. Hold on a sec I just went cross eyed.

WOW! WHAT A CONCEPT!

Why, it's ALMOST enough to get me reading Moderns again!

:screwy:

Maybe they can link The Jackal to Mr. Sinister and then it turns out that the whole Clone Saga was some sort of genetic experiment that Nathaniel Essex wanted to do to perfect Spider-Man 2099 so that he could be sent into the future where he would be able to defeat Dark Beast during the Age of Apocalypse and he meets and marries Cable's Daughter and they have a child that is sent into the past and raised by Ben and Mae Parker (who've been implanted with memories of fake parents Richard and Mary Parker) and it turns out that Richard and Mary Parker were only Red Skull machinations that the Jackal developed for him through a cloning process he was working on for Nathaniel Essex. Hold on a sec I just went cross eyed.

Are you sure you aren't Jeph Loeb? :insane:

:roflmao: