• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your favorite pumpkin cover

53 posts in this topic

Here are a few Green Goblin sketches that I've got that have pumpkins, or rather pumpkin bombs, in them:

DarkAvengers1-AndrewsGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-BreitweiserGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-DenhamGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-DinhGoblin.jpg

EptingGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-JuskoGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-KidwellGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-LillyGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-MahnkeGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-MangumGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-McLeodGreenGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-MooreGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-SamneeGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-SaygerGoblin.jpg

I am in a Halloween mood today and did not see a thread already for this type of cover. Post your favorite pumpkin cover.

scan0017.jpg

That is such a great cover!

(worship)

Thanks. I cannot believe I got a bow down for anything I own! Ostrander's Spectre run has the greatest covers. I am just starting to collect some of the stories.

one of my favorite series ever... I reread the whole thing over a long weekend a year or so ago. There was some dud stories, but it held up fairly well. Mandrake's art was still fantastic tho!

I am in a Halloween mood today and did not see a thread already for this type of cover. Post your favorite pumpkin cover.

That is such a great cover!

(worship)

Thanks. I cannot believe I got a bow down for anything I own! Ostrander's Spectre run has the greatest covers. I am just starting to collect some of the stories.

one of my favorite series ever... I reread the whole thing over a long weekend a year or so ago. There was some dud stories, but it held up fairly well. Mandrake's art was still fantastic tho!

I only got a short part of the series to read the story with Etrigan in it and then the storyline afterwards. I hope these are not duds :wishluck: