• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone planning to dress up for Halloween?

125 posts in this topic

Her is Pam last year..That was not a pic of her in the Robin costume that was from the costume bag.

She can pollinate my flowers anytime she wants. :whistle:

*sighs* have you moved out of your Moms basement yet?

Her is Pam last year..That was not a pic of her in the Robin costume that was from the costume bag.

Aw c'mon....lighten up. I only say krap like this to try to get a smile or a laugh out of somebody. No harm intended. :foryou:

Aw c'mon....lighten up. I only say krap like this to try to get a smile or a laugh out of somebody. No harm intended. :foryou:

I thought it was funny. (shrug)

I bought a skeleton shirt at Wal Mart for $5 today. This is the only time of the year I can stock up on those. One can never have too many skeleton shirts!

I bought a skeleton shirt at Wal Mart for $5 today. This is the only time of the year I can stock up on those. One can never have too many skeleton shirts!

uhm.. why?

uhm.. why?

I just like skeleton shirts.

uhm.. why?

Ever go to HOT TOPIC? :grin:

uhm.. why?

Ever go to HOT TOPIC? :grin:

Yea, I used to be the store manager of one! :makepoint: That whole company can kindly go away.

:insane: