• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Sale--GA, SA, BA, at least 60 books. Adding books Sunday!

135 posts in this topic

Gotta unload some books to pay for some recent purchases. I can't commit to the VCC next week, so I'm going to start a thread with a bunch of books in a separate thread. Books will range from GA to BA, and you never know what's going to pop up next!

I'll be posting at least 60 books, so start a pile and save on shipping! :grin:

Speaking of shipping, it will be $3 for 1-3 books, or $5 for more than 3. That's for inside the U.S.... international will be exact cost.

Returns are fine for any reason.

:takeit: rules, but I reserve the right to sell a book to someone via PM if I've agreed in principle behind the scenes at the same time the BIN is posted. Not likely, but it does happen.

First up, a classic cover by Gil Kane. 3rd Adam Strange in series. Solid 3.5. Guide $70, my price $40. :news: SOLD!

MIS55.jpg

My Greatest Adventure 27, 4.5. Chips at top and a few small stains, dust shadow on back. Nice Moriera cover and story. Guide $31, my price $13. :news: SOLD!

MGA27.jpg

Superman 239, 7.0, nicer copy but 2" crease on back cover. Titano, nuff said! Also an odd 2-page map of Krypton. Giude $28, my price $12.

Superman239.jpg

Warlock 7, before he became a good character! Really bad art inside this one by Bob Brown. 6.0, note small tear at upper staple. Guide $9, my price $3. :news: SOLD!

Warlock7.jpg

My Greatest Adventure 27, 4.5. Chips at top and a few small stains, dust shadow on back. Nice Moriera cover and story. Guide $31, my price $13.

MGA27.jpg

WTH Never owned one issue of MGA. Always been curious. This is tempting!

:takeit:

My Greatest Adventure 27, 4.5. Chips at top and a few small stains, dust shadow on back. Nice Moriera cover and story. Guide $31, my price $13.

MGA27.jpg

WTH Never owned one issue of MGA. Always been curious. This is tempting!

:takeit:

Thanks! If you like early SA DC art you can't go wrong with this series. Moriera drew some fine women. :devil:

Superboy 176. 4.0, looks better but I was disappointed to find some kind of inconspicuous discoloration/staining on the back cover. Adams cover, Legion backup story. Guide $6, my price $3. :news: SOLD!

Superboy176.jpg

Superboy 136, much better copy, although it features one of the lamest drawings of Krypto wearing pajamas. :sick:

7.0. Note faint readers crease along spine. Guide $30, my price $12.

Superboy136.jpg