• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Sale--GA, SA, BA, at least 60 books. Adding books Sunday!

135 posts in this topic

Our Fighting Forces 71, maybe my favorite war cover of all time! 3.5, bad spine roll (could be removed?), light sub. crease. Guide $17, my price $7. :news: SOLD!

OFF71.jpg

Space Family Robinson 12, 5.5, nice copy but note 3 tears along bottom. If you've never read one of these, it's a wonderful innocent series, well drawn by Spiegle. Guide $13, my price $3. :news: SOLD!

SFR12.jpg

Tarzan 218, 5.0. That's a printing defect at the bottom (color loss), not wear. Strange.

One of the best depictions of a lion ever. And trust me, this one has a awesome story! A true classic. Gude $5, my price $2. :news: SOLD!

Tarzan218.jpg

Okay, the last Tarzan I have to sell. 219, 6.0, note chip on right edge. Beautiful adaptation of "The Return of Tazan." Guide $6, my price $2.50. :news: SOLD!

Tarzan219.jpg

Warlock 15. After he became great. One of the best comics ever made in my opinion. 8.0, Guide $14, my price $5. :news: SOLD!

Warlock15.jpg

Superman 104. More ears than you could possibly want! VG, nice eye appeal for grade, spine wear, top of centerfold loose. Nice house ad for Showcase 1!

Guide $90, my price $50.

Supes104.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 71, maybe my favorite war cover of all time! 3.5, bad spine roll (could be removed?), light sub. crease. Guide $17, my price $7.

OFF71.jpg

Can't go wrong for $7 :takeit: Start me a pile!

Thanks Blue!

Shadow 4, Kaluta art, 6.0. Guide $9, my price $3. If you've never read this series, it's awfully good. :news: SOLD!

Shadow4-1.jpg

First up, a classic cover by Gil Kane. 3rd Adam Strange in series. Solid 3.5. Guide $70, my price $40. :news: SOLD!

MIS55.jpg

Sold by pm. Thanks!

Change of pace: Young Romance 186, pretty nice copy, 6.5. There's some stellar reader poetry is this one. You don't want to miss it! Guide $11, my price $4.

YR186.jpg