• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 8.5 W Pages

14 posts in this topic

I'm offering a CGC graded copy of Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 8.5 White Pages. This is the first full appearance of the greatest Canadian superhero - Wolverine! I'm very particular about buying copies with perfect wrap and no white reveal from the rear cover appearing on the front cover or on the spine.

This copy is perfectly centered with snow white pages. Excellent production quality, with bright red background and reflective cover inks.

The book sells with :takeit: or via PM.

Shipping: is included with orders from Canadian and U.S. residents via CanadaPost XpressPost which comes with tracking and insurance. All International residents will pay exact shipping costs.

Payment: PayPal is preferred, but will accept payment via International Money-Order drafted in US Funds.

Price: $1050 shipped

Incredible Hulk #181 - CGC 8.5 (White Pages)

Hulk_181_CGC_front-1.jpg

I'm offering a CGC graded copy of Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 8.5 White Pages. This is the first full appearance of the greatest Canadian superhero - Wolverine! I'm very particular about buying copies with perfect wrap and no white reveal from the rear cover appearing on the on front cover or on the spine.

This copy is perfectly centered with snow white pages. Excellent production quality, with bright red background and reflective cover inks.

Shipping: is included with orders from Canadian and U.S. residents via CanadaPost XpressPost which comes with tracking and insurance. All International residents will pay exact shipping costs.

Payment: PayPal is preferred, but will accept payment via International Money-Order drafted in US Funds.

Hulk_181_CGC_front-1.jpg

(worship)

I'm offering a CGC graded copy of Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 8.5 White Pages. This is the first full appearance of the greatest Canadian superhero - Wolverine! I'm very particular about buying copies with perfect wrap and no white reveal from the rear cover appearing on the on front cover or on the spine.

Hulk_181_CGC_front-1.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship)