• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Really Made My Day...

47 posts in this topic

Sorry you couldn't make it to the Con, Gav. Got to meet t3quila and Comicopolis for the first time, along with fellow Londoner gaz973. That sketch certainly makes up for missing the event - nice piece. Hopefully you'll be all right for Bristol next year.

Tell the truth Andy - you thought I was Gav lol

I did. You should've run with that and told me that you were him. :insane:

I haven't found out how much I owe you yet either :sumo:

Silly Gav.

It's on me. I'll let you buy the first round when we finally get to meet. This was the second time I've missed you. :tonofbricks:

More like the second time I've missed you - I was the no-show both times :sorry:

Third time'll be the charm. (thumbs u

The all-weekend launch party, I'm thinking? hm

Kudos to all concerned on this one...way to go, lads! :applause:

Silly Gav.

It's on me. I'll let you buy the first round when we finally get to meet. This was the second time I've missed you. :tonofbricks:

More like the second time I've missed you - I was the no-show both times :sorry:

You finished those comics yet hm

Silly Gav.

You finished those comics yet hm

Oh, today's been a BIG day. Got the last 8,000 bags and boards, which will take me through to the end of the processing. Also saw a property that ticks all the boxes and we're making a proposal on. :wishluck: