• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Actual Photos From an Alternative Earth Where Superheroes Existed!

26 posts in this topic

You have the right idea, but I think taking the Batman from the 1940 serials would look better (although that is a huge improvement):

batmanserialsuit.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean. But if that serials Batman showed up on the battlefield, I'm thinking it wouldn't be pretty.

...just sayin'. :grin:;)

You have the right idea, but I think taking the Batman from the 1940 serials would look better (although that is a huge improvement):

batmanserialsuit.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean. But if that serials Batman showed up on the battlefield, I'm thinking it wouldn't be pretty.

True, but I still buy it over seeing Darth Vader or Iron Man in WW2.

batmanserialsuit.jpg

That's not WW2, it's NAM. And that's where you should find IM. :makepoint:

wgt35z.jpg

batmanserialsuit.jpg

wgt35z.jpg

doh!

batmanserialsuit.jpg

wgt35z.jpg

doh!

Least that's what my grandpa told me when he passed me the picture. :grin:

Think it'll fetch a premium on ebay? hm