• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Wizard NY Comic Con Report

26 posts in this topic

Great seeing Danny, Pat, Sharon, Bill (tuppeny), Jim (watson), Andrew (GA Collectibles), Borock, billy the kid (briefly), Ed (fatpinko), pointfive (great finally meeting you!), and all the other boardies I run into and forget their exact name or handle.

:sorry:

I saw all the usual suspects, ran into Paul Meroli, Roy Delic, Bob Storms, Ted VanLiew, Dale Roberts, Watson, Tuppeny, Dave Reynolds, Terry O'Neill, Harley Yee, Vincent Zurzolo, Matt Nelson, Steve Ritter etc.

:sorry:

Hi Brian. It was nice meeting you on Sunday. I was with Sky. Was Dean the dealer from Ohio? I had gotten a handful of dollar books from him and he was really a nice dealer. If you have any contact information from him please PM. I had forgot to ask him for it because I got caught up talking to his daughter about places to go in NYC.

Anyway, here's some more batmobile pics.

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg