• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Keys Please!!!! GL 1 TOS 39 Swamp Thing 1 Hulk 102 REDUCED!!!

45 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Trying to scrape some cash together for a new focus. PMs are welcome, though I will NOT be doing 75% discounts, thanks for not asking in advance. lol (For those of you who do that, you know who you are... :foryou: ) Seriously, all reasonable offers will be considered. :takeit: rules the day. If you pay by checks, MO or PayPal personal, then shipping is on me. Otherwise it's 10 bucks. None of these books have been pressed to my knowlege though I didn't buy a single one off the shelf, nor was I born, so I take no responsibility if they have been pressed. If you're a probie, please don't bother until you've cleared up YOUR mess.

Fantastic Four 1 CGC 3.0 CRM to OW $2400

Really nice copy! GPA has skipped around a bit and this may be a little strong, but frankly I think this one's worth it. No Marvel Chipping in a 3.0 is a pretty rare occurrence for this book...

P1120735.jpg

nice books! you never fail to impress!