• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA/BA slabs reduced! Raw books too...

131 posts in this topic

Look you rotten nadsack, I'm only flightly insofar as I reserve the right to do as I please, change my mind on a whim, unilaterally, without notice, reason, explanation, or otherwise offered before, during, or after the decree goes out.

Let the Grand ST Cluster begin.

I'm gonna park my arse in this thread til bedtime.

$$$$

Look you rotten nadsack, I'm only flightly insofar as I reserve the right to do as I please, change my mind on a whim, unilaterally, without notice, reason, explanation, or otherwise offered before, during, or after the decree goes out.

Let the Grand ST Cluster begin.

I'm gonna park my arse in this thread til bedtime.

$$$$

"Decree". That's such a word of the pulpit.

Park away. I'm heading out of here in a few hours! meh

Post some more fun pics. This thread is like "Cheers", and you're Norm.

How come you're dumping these books? Are you getting some cash together for something special? hm

Unfortunately, price in this industry is irrelavent. Even at dumpage price, things won't move. lol

I'm hoping to start a partnership in a business unrelated to comics this coming year. Also, trying to refocus the what I keep in my inventory.

Hey KoR, when you head out in a few hours to the nightclub, be careful to wear a shirt which clashes with the wallpaper or your chances of being noticed will truly be zero, pantywaste.

Thanks for clearing the tumbleweeds out of the thread Jive!

This is a steal for a key.

New Teen Titans #2 CGC 9.8 (OW/W) $175 :news: SOLD :news:

GPA 12-month average: $255; out of 52 sales, this is priced 2nd to lowest ever recorded.

NewTeenTitans2CGC98.jpg