• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA/BA slabs reduced! Raw books too...

131 posts in this topic

I know I kind of already asked this...but how come you don't sell these on Ebay or CLink? Don't get me wrong, I like getting awesome deals just as much as the next guy...but you're practically giving some of this stuff away.

:o

:whatev:

Two weeks before you won that ASM 194 CGC 9.6 OW/W on Heritage for a decent amount someone had won a CGC 9.6 WP for $100.

Sometimes books go for a decent amount, and sometimes they don't.

I know I kind of already asked this...but how come you don't sell these on Ebay or CLink? Don't get me wrong, I like getting awesome deals just as much as the next guy...but you're practically giving some of this stuff away.

:makepoint:

:makepoint::makepoint:

Regardless of MCMiles' and Green's WRONG opinion, here is a book featuring the best Marvel character other than Wolverine...

Thor #233 CGC 9.8 (White pages) $95

No 12-month average. Only two recorded sales: $158 and $131.

Thor233CGC98.jpg

Don't be a hater :baiting:

C'mon dude, I'm not being a hater...maybe I should have kept my trap shut. I'm just a little surprised is all :sorry:

Regardless of MCMiles' and Green's WRONG opinion, here is a book featuring the best Marvel character other than Wolverine...

:sumo::sick:

Thanks everyone! I will probably add some more books tonight or maybe tomorrow (depends how late I get home tonight).

Will be on the lookout Stephen. I'll pick up my winnings from you next weekend at the Tampa show. Hard to believe its almost November... doh!

Some more books coming up. Not much left to go though.

Here's another copy of this book up for grabs. Price is a bit more than the other copy because this one is very nicely centered and has "white" pages. Even, so it's still a steal...it is way under GPA for a top tier copy.

GPA 12-month average: $264

Power Man and Iron Fist #57 CGC 9.8 (White) $150

PowerMan57CGC982.jpg