• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the toughest COPPER age books to get in 9.8?

29 posts in this topic

yep

yellow cover

Dark Horse Presents or SW#68? Because I used to have Star Wars #68 & it did have an all yellow background.

Now that you mention it, yes, both :grin: . As for DHP #1 in 9.8, i passed on a GREAT candidate yesterday at a small show I did near home, I just wasnt in much of a buying mood I guess. I know I already have like 10 1st print copies somewhere, just gotta get the time to dig em out (shrug)

yep

yellow cover

Dark Horse Presents or SW#68? Because I used to have Star Wars #68 & it did have an all yellow background.

Now that you mention it, yes, both :grin: . As for DHP #1 in 9.8, i passed on a GREAT candidate yesterday at a small show I did near home, I just wasnt in much of a buying mood I guess. I know I already have like 10 1st print copies somewhere, just gotta get the time to dig em out (shrug)

Sounds like a recurring theme.

Dark Horse Presents #1. There have been 27 copies graded, and none higher than a 9.6.
Not enough slabbed, IMO, to determine it as a tough book in HG

It's impossible to find in perfect shape. I bought over 10 copies when it came out, and every single one had multiple spine problems. Every raw copy I've ever bought off Ebay had the same problems. I'm shocked there are any that have graded 9.6.

Dark Horse Presents #1. There have been 27 copies graded, and none higher than a 9.6.

I would really like to have a nice copy of this book.

Bonds has a nice CGC SS 9.4 he posted once before. Not sure if he sold it.

9.6 SS :gossip:

:cloud9:

9.6 SS :gossip:

:cloud9:

:o

(worship)